Blackened theme for SMF 2.0

in Themes on 26 Jul 2018

sell  smf  theme  responsive  2.0  dark

"Blackened". Stylish, clean, minimalistic and professional. This theme is free for personal and commercial use. You are allowed to use it in your projects, change it and adapt for your purposes. You are not allowed to remove the authorship and link to idesignSMF.com

idesignSMF Team
Mick is an American theme designer for Simple Machines Forum software currently living in South Florida, USA. He runs idesignSMF.com and started tinkering with SMF in 2006 where he created several SMF forums of his own before he founded idesignSMF in 2009 to which he is dedicated full time.

idesignSMF.com | SimpleMachines.org

29 Comments

Still a truly amazing theme
This theme is just too perfect for a forum... I attempted to download it but it's unavailable to me. =(
QuoteThis theme is just too perfect for a forum... I attempted to download it but it's unavailable to me. =(

Oh? You don't see the ZIP?
https://www.idesignsmf.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=32
Will this theme ever be modified to work with 2.1? Someone on my site loves this theme! 
QuoteWill this theme ever be modified to work with 2.1? Someone on my site loves this theme!
Ya. I can do that ;)
Is that a difficult theme to make responsive? I considered trying to mess around with theming myself but I Have a LOT to learn.  This theme is perfect for people who like dark themes.  It's very nice.
QuoteIs that a difficult theme to make responsive? I considered trying to mess around with theming myself but I Have a LOT to learn.  This theme is perfect for people who like dark themes.  It's very nice.

Not at all for me. I can whip it up in about 3 hrs. Tho I've been doing themes for smf for over 10yrs now. Check back this weekend. Real life work has me swamped.
I dont do themes for 2.0 anymore but I would convert my old 2.0 themes for 2.1 upon request. Reponsive too.
QuoteNot at all for me. I can whip it up in about 3 hrs. Tho I've been doing themes for smf for over 10yrs now. Check back this weekend. Real life work has me swamped.

That's great! I'll definitely check back. 
I started to work on something and try to make it look similar to this and realized quickly that I was in over my head.  :D   Trying to use google developer tools wasn't a lot of help to me. 

I notice that all of the old tutorials for smf theming are mostly broken links these days so there isn't a lot of help out there.

I'll keep checking back and Merry Christmas! 

@pulgoki yea, many links are broken these days for many reasons. Sometimes, posting in old threads, it pushes some to update scripts or even tell where else is updated.

I only use developer tools to find classes and ID's. I'm not much familiar to the tool. I'm still ol school, I stick to save and refresh page lol.

lol, Theming is not half bad. When I started, I changed colors and backgrounds. Then the more research, the more you learn. I play a bit here.. https://codepen.io/trending using mostly html and css code and occasional Javascript.

I'm almost done with the theme. Just have a few stragglers to round up.
Thanks! I'll check out your link and see if it's helpful to me.

I've installed xampp to set up a couple of playground environments so I'll keep trying.

I don't see anywhere on your site that you accept donations?  Do you accept any type of donations for your work? 
QuoteThanks! I'll check out your link and see if it's helpful to me.

I've installed xampp to set up a couple of playground environments so I'll keep trying.

I don't see anywhere on your site that you accept donations?  Do you accept any type of donations for your work?

That's awesome.

No, I don't have a donation button. Thank you so much... I'm glad you like what you see and that's enuff for me. ;)

rocket_launch

Brand spankin' new free SMF themes every month.