UX Responsive SMF theme

Started by Mick, Dec 24, 2018

Dec 24, 2018 Last Edit: Jun 19, 2020 by Mick
"UX Responsive SMF theme"
UX is a clean and dark, minimal responsive theme for SMF 2.0  It has the big three social media buttons. Our style is clean, flat and professional. When you see our design out there, you'll know where it came from, idesignSMF.com This theme is free for personal and commercial use. You are allowed to use it in your projects, change it and adapt for your purposes. You are not allowed to remove the authorship and link to idesignsSMF.com











Theme updated due to a css mistake.  :smiley:
I have been using your theme to make my forum more friendly on phones, but it does not always work correctly. For instance, this thread requires you to scroll to the right to see all of the text:

https://www.advancedhmi.com/forum/index.php?topic=1864.0

But this thread is good:

https://www.advancedhmi.com/forum/index.php?topic=2305.0

I suspect it has something to do with using "code" blocks in the posts. Cn you point me in the direction of where I need to begin looking to try to fix this?
Quote from: Archie on Jan 29, 2019
I have been using your theme to make my forum more friendly on phones, but it does not always work correctly. For instance, this thread requires you to scroll to the right to see all of the text:

https://www.advancedhmi.com/forum/index.php?topic=1864.0

But this thread is good:

https://www.advancedhmi.com/forum/index.php?topic=2305.0

I suspect it has something to do with using "code" blocks in the posts. Cn you point me in the direction of where I need to begin looking to try to fix this?

Let me take a look,...I'll get back to you.
Jan 29, 2019 #4 Last Edit: Jan 29, 2019 by Mick
@Archie ,this happens when you use the code bbc tags or quote bbc tags?  Also, can you turn off the right advertisement and test?
The ad is the problem. When I use an Admin account that does not have ads, it works correctly.
Quote from: Archie on Jan 29, 2019
The ad is the problem. When I use an Admin account that does not have ads, it works correctly.
I'm not sure how SMF Ads for free works but consider using a portal like SimplePortal or TinyPortal mod. You can add adverts and specify which groups can see these ads. ...and they're mobile friendly.
I moved the ad to the bottom and used a responsive ad. That seems to have resolved my issue. Thanks for the quick response and help.
Quote from: Archie on Jan 29, 2019
I moved the ad to the bottom and used a responsive ad. That seems to have resolved my issue. Thanks for the quick response and help.
Awesome.  :smiley: