Excellent Support. By using our themes, you also use our excellent support! Our expert staff is here for you.

We're back online and updating

Mick in News
Jul 25, 2018

We're back online and updating as we go. Our new domain is idesignSMF.com, the old idesign360.com unfortunately was lost. Now we're in the process of updating our mods, themes, broken links and other stuff.  All the old premium themes are free, you can download them in the Download section. We'll be working on new mods and themes of course, free and premium with today's standards and latest trends, as well as tutorials and cool scripts for your custom SMF forum. Look around, we're here to stay.   -Mick.

Themes are free for personal and commercial use. You are allowed to use it in your projects, change it and adapt for your purposes. You are not allowed to remove the authorship and link to idesignSMF.com

Tagged with:

Mick

Mick is an American theme designer for Simple Machines Forum software currently living in South Florida, USA. He runs idesignSMF and started tinkering with SMF in 2006 where he created several SMF forums of his own before he founded idesignSMF in 2009 to which he is dedicated full time and has a weakness for Tacos and Pizza.

4 Comments

Mick
Jul 26, 2018
Themes updated are:
  • Blackened
  • Orange Crush
  • Blues
  • Concept

Will continue to update themes, mods and scripts as well as releasing new ones and new tutorials on a daily basis. If you find a theme or mod that needs updated please let us know by posting here.

Mick
Jul 30, 2018
  • Theme screenshots in the Downloads section have been fixed as well as the screenshots in the support boards.
  • Added a theme gallery tab under the 'downloads" tab in the main menu

I'm still working behind the scenes and will update this topic when more themes are updated.  :smiley:

Dzonny
Sep 07, 2018
Keep up the great work Mick, I always loved your themes and tutorials!

Mick
Sep 07, 2018
Keep up the great work Mick, I always loved your themes and tutorials!
Awesome, thank you so much. I admit, i've been slacking lately. I've been waiting on 2.1 RC to be released so i can make new themes for it but at this speed i think i'm going to update the old 2.0 ones to responsive design in the time being.

Connect with us:

Improve SMF

If you wish to contribute to the development of SMF you can contribute to the coding discussions taking place on Github. You are also welcome to suggest features which you would like to see added to the software in the Feature Requests board.

go up