Free Forever. Our themes will always be free. Forever. Period.

[WIP] SMF Responsive?

Mick in WIP on Feb 17, 2013

Can SMF be responsive for small devices?  Sure. Checkout this mockup i compiled using Twitter bootstrap.

Hint: Resize your browser to view the changes.

Demo: Simple Machines Community Forum - Index

Mick

Mick G

idesignsmf.com

Mick is an American theme designer for Simple Machines Forum software currently living in South Florida, USA. He runs idesignSMF and started tinkering with SMF in 2006 where he created several SMF forums of his own before he founded idesignSMF in 2009 to which he is dedicated full time and has a weakness for Tacos and Pizza.

11 Comments

That's cool man, can't wait to see the finished version. 

That's cool man, can't wait to see the finished version.

Already working it on SMF idesign360 - Index

This would be sweet if you could redistrict mobile devices to it and not have to use it as a main lay out. Not sure if that's something that could be done? anyway man, your work has inspired me to make better themes. Even if I lack some php skills. Keep up the great work. 

This would be sweet if you could redistrict mobile devices to it and not have to use it as a main lay out. Not sure if that's something that could be done? anyway man, your work has inspired me to make better themes. Even if I lack some php skills. Keep up the great work.

It can be done but for that you can use Tapatalk or SMF4mobile.

awww I see sweet thanks for that info.

Here is another crack at it, SMF Themes & Design. Free & Premium.

Not much done. lol  Resize browser to see changes.

A couple shots of the new responsive theme for idesign360  :wink:

Well, here's a the responsive theme to which is still a WIP. It works rather well but i still got to straighten some kinks. :wink:

well this is pretty cool man, although it's a kind of in your face layout.  guess the big text is for mobile or small devices?

Very nice job man, I don't think I've seen a true responsive theme for SMF till now.

well this is pretty cool man, although it's a kind of in your face layout.  guess the big text is for mobile or small devices?

Very nice job man, I don't think I've seen a true responsive theme for SMF till now.

Bigger is better! bahahaha  :evil:

Bye bye Tapatalk lol

Latest Discussions