[WIP] Re-designing SP Articles Layout

Mick in WIP on Feb 14, 2013

Re-designing SimplePortal.net article layout to a much appealing look.

See the Pen Flying boxes by Mick (@Mick-) on CodePen.

Tagged with: simple portal 

Mick

Mick G

Mick is an American theme designer for Simple Machines Forum software currently living in South Florida, USA. He runs idesignSMF and started tinkering with SMF in 2006 where he created several SMF forums of his own before he founded idesignSMF in 2009 to which he is dedicated full time and has a weakness for Pizza.

idesignsmf.com

15 Comments

i'm still waiting for this to be released :)

i'm still waiting for this to be released :)

Soon  :wink:

I'm looking out for this too. cause my front page need help LOL.....

I'm going to halt production on responsive themes and work on this. Hopefully this weekend.

It's really not a big deal. Just some css and removing some code.

well that pretty damn cool of you man!

I really like the lay out of it, I was going try working it out from a html block but your going work on this I'll hold off.

Hi,

Is that released, already?

very nice, will this be released to everyone ?

thank you

very nice, will this be released to everyone ?

thank you

Yup.

:cool: when?  :wink:

we'll wait ;) you're doing a nice job here, i like your responsive theme, very good work!
I have some questions about this feature:
  • will this be availble only for articles or also for "board News" block?
  • the thumbnails will be get from attached images or also for images inserted with tag IMG?
  • the images will contain a link to current post?
thnks

we'll wait ;) you're doing a nice job here, i like your responsive theme, very good work!
I have some questions about this feature:
  • will this be availble only for articles or also for "board News" block?
  • the thumbnails will be get from attached images or also for images inserted with tag IMG?
  • the images will contain a link to current post?
thnks

Thanx man.

At the moment the images are fetched when img tags are used. Linking the images to the post is something I have yet to figure out and it will be available for articles and board news.

great, thanks for your reply, I'll wait for this  :cool:

I already had a working template but while cleaning out some things, I deleted the file on accident. Now I have to start again from scratch.