Free Forever. Our themes will always be free. Forever. Period.

Alert box for Announcements

Mick in Mods
Jan 24, 2013

Alert mod simply adds BBC codes to the post reply box. Useful for when creating announcements.

A very cool announcement could go here

Attached below is the BBC Permissions mod for 2.0 I did not make this mod and is not SMF approved via their mod site. Tho' i use it and it works fine.  You can assign membergroups to use bbc tags.

Tagged with:

Mick

Mick G

Mick is an American theme designer for Simple Machines Forum software currently living in South Florida, USA. He runs idesignSMF and started tinkering with SMF in 2006 where he created several SMF forums of his own before he founded idesignSMF in 2009 to which he is dedicated full time and has a weakness for Tacos and Pizza.

7 Comments

Mick
Jan 24, 2013
Making this little mod was prompted to my head when i was clearing the cache in admin this morning. The green alert window called my attention.  ;)

saffzuk
Jan 24, 2013
Very handy Mod thanks Mick  :D

Mick
Jan 24, 2013
Very handy Mod thanks Mick  :D

Not too bad for an hour worth the work.  lol

saffzuk
Jan 24, 2013
LOL nice

Mick
Jan 25, 2013
Im thinking making this for admins only. As it is, every user can use it. It may be abused.

saffzuk
Jan 25, 2013
Im thinking making this for admins only. As it is, every user can use it. It may be abused.

I think you should then it removes the abuse equation completely

Mick
Jan 29, 2013
Attached on 1st post is the BBC Permissions mod for 2.0.x. I did not make this mod and is not SMF approved via their mod site. Tho' i use it and it works fine.  You can assign membergroups to use bbc tags.  :P

Connect with us:

Improve SMF

If you wish to contribute to the development of SMF you can contribute to the coding discussions taking place on Github. You are also welcome to suggest features which you would like to see added to the software in the Feature Requests board.

Receive our monthly newsletter right in your inbox.

Advertisement  

Mods
In this category you will find plugins related to SMF development. Here we present some new mods to help you get the most of your SMF installation.

go up