Free Forever. Our themes will always be free. Forever. Period.

[WIP] Simple Garage Mod for SMF 2.0

Mick in WIP on Mar 13, 2011
[float=left][/float]Im currently working on a garage mod for SMF.  Very simple to use. Users will be able to add history of the vehicle, modifications, etc.

Tagged with: garage vehicle script mod smf 

Mick

Mick G

idesignsmf.com

Mick is an American theme designer for Simple Machines Forum software currently living in South Florida, USA. He runs idesignSMF and started tinkering with SMF in 2006 where he created several SMF forums of his own before he founded idesignSMF in 2009 to which he is dedicated full time and has a weakness for Tacos and Pizza.

15 Comments

Sweet!!  You have come a long way already!!   Let me know if you want me to help test it.  Thanks!!   

Sure thing man.   Im working on it right now.

It may be a couple days  ;)

Looking more at the screenshots, how had will it be to add more profile areas? I think that mileage is important.....Hmm.... I wonder if it would be possible to code in an Oil change reminder based on date last changed........kinda like a countdown.

Taking shape.  Still got quite a bit to go.

Yes!!    Looking Good!!!!

any news on this?

any news on this?
Im taking a break.  Spring is here and the weather rocks!  Been playin' outside lately.

I deffinately need this mod!

I am willing to test it as well

www.mopar-mafia.com

I worked on it a couple nights ago. Still have a bit to go.

offer still stands for testing!  Waiting patiently until this gets off the ground.......

No.  That's built by another developer.

Originally rrasco had the garage mod for smf 1.1.x. When smf launched 2.0, he never updated the mod.

I created smfgarage.net on converted the mod to 2.0 but he never granted me permission to release it. I quit development and closed the forum. Now he updated it to work with 2.0.

This mod here is much simpler in which is not complete at the moment.

Hi, Is there any way you could help me get Rrasco's smf garage for 2.0 working on 2.04? Its throwing back some errors and I am not sure what to do about them.

Latest Discussions