Excellent Support. By using our themes, you also use our excellent support! Our expert staff is here for you.

SMF Content Slider v.1

Hashiya Mendis
Jul 15, 2013
Okay so I enabled the jquery hover mod (your one) with some buttons. And when I enable that slider seem to give the same error. I guess when ever I enable something to do with flash or something like that it seem to act that way :/ any idea why ? you can visit my sit here ---> Supreme Cream Scans - Portal

Mick
Jul 15, 2013
Okay so I enabled the jquery hover mod (your one) with some buttons. And when I enable that slider seem to give the same error. I guess when ever I enable something to do with flash or something like that it seem to act that way :/ any idea why ? you can visit my sit here ---> Supreme Cream Scans - Portal

This one? Greyscale Hover Effect using any portal for SMF - Scripts & Tuts - idesign360

Hashiya Mendis
Jul 15, 2013
Yeah that one

Hashiya Mendis
Jul 15, 2013
Could this be something that the Adk portal is causing ? should try switching to tinyportal ?

Mick
Jul 15, 2013
Could this be something that the Adk portal is causing ? should try switching to tinyportal ?
No.

Lets use a no-conflict here...

Find:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
                  $(document).ready(function(){
                  $("img.grey").hover(
                                   function() {
                  $(this).stop().animate({"opacity": "0"}, "slow");
               },
                                   function() {
                  $(this).stop().animate({"opacity": "1"}, "slow");
              });
         });
</script>

Replace with:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
                          //avoid conflict with other script
                          $g=jQuery.noConflict();
                          $g(document).ready(function($) {
                  $("img.grey").hover(
                                   function() {
                  $(this).stop().animate({"opacity": "0"}, "slow");
               },
                                   function() {
                  $(this).stop().animate({"opacity": "1"}, "slow");
              });
         });
</script>

Hashiya Mendis
Jul 15, 2013
And in what file should I edit this ?  :smiley:

Mick
Jul 15, 2013
And in what file should I edit this ?  :smiley:
Where you added the code for the greyhover effects. Im imagines you used a portal block?

Hashiya Mendis
Jul 15, 2013
Works just fine ! Thanks a lot mike :D

Mick
Jul 15, 2013
Works just fine ! Thanks a lot mike :D

Awesome. Im glad it worked out for ya.

Connect with us:

Improve SMF

If you wish to contribute to the development of SMF you can contribute to the coding discussions taking place on Github. You are also welcome to suggest features which you would like to see added to the software in the Feature Requests board.

Receive our monthly newsletter right in your inbox.

Advertisement  

Mods
In this category you will find plugins related to SMF development. Here we present some new mods to help you get the most of your SMF installation.

go up