Find the right theme for you. Browse through our gallery of expertly-crafted free SMF themes to find the perfect one for your needs.

Footer Menu v.1

snowmastergt
Feb 24, 2013
Is this what your using on this site? I'm looking to replicate the footer menu below to a T if possible. Thanks.

Mick
Feb 24, 2013
Yes but modified for the tweets.

snowmastergt
Feb 26, 2013
how did you get the background that way and how did you get the links to be in the Center? when install it they align way to the left.

Mick
Feb 26, 2013
how did you get the background that way and how did you get the links to be in the Center? when install it they align way to the left.

What theme are you using?

snowmastergt
Feb 26, 2013
Noize by dzinerstudio

I manually added the code into it but it shows up with the default css stuff. like the headers are the default orange for instance

Mick
Feb 26, 2013
Noize by dzinerstudio

I manually added the code into it but it shows up with the default css stuff. like the headers are the default orange for instance

Right. The mod was design for the default theme but it can be modified to suit any theme. I urge you to ask the theme author as i dont know the code of such theme.

cieplutki
Feb 27, 2013
In this style you have to manually add the code because file css are:

style_blue
style_green
style_orange
style_pink
when you add the code manually mod will work  ;)

Connect with us:

Improve SMF

If you wish to contribute to the development of SMF you can contribute to the coding discussions taking place on Github. You are also welcome to suggest features which you would like to see added to the software in the Feature Requests board.

Receive our monthly newsletter right in your inbox.

Advertisement  

Mods
In this category you will find plugins related to SMF development. Here we present some new mods to help you get the most of your SMF installation.

go up